Citizen Ecofinalytics is a research based consulting and capacity building organization which believes in ‘Research for Change’. It therefore carries out a whole host of public interest research campaigns. The firm uses the conceptual and analytical frameworks of economics, finance and data analytics to foster citizen engagement and responsibility. In the last one year of its being set up, it has been working on multiple research projects that have a bearing on life and well-being of different community stakeholders. It has also been carrying out many public interest campaigns.
About the Founder
Dr. Vinti Agarwal holds a specialization in economics, finance and data analytics with over two decades of experience across academic institutions, professional training organizations and non-governmental organizations. Her professional contribution includes research, capacity building and consulting with nonprofits, private, government and semi-government institutions, academic and research institutions. She has worked on more than 30 research projects that span thematic areas of State Finances, Autonomous Bodies, Microfinance, Health Communication, Early Childhood Development, Maternal Health, Primary Education, Health Financing, Health Communication, Child Marriage, Livelihoods, Human Rights in Business. She is proficient in designing MEL systems and impact evaluation studies including those with a gendered focus with mixed method approach. . She is an active supporter of research for a purpose and therefore regularly carries out research studies with a public interest focus. Her teaching interests include Research Methodology and inter-disciplinary applied studies related to Public Policy and Communities. She actively mentors students and works with organizations to mentor individuals. She also volunteers with various organizations such as Statistics without Borders, Yogananda Seva, Change.Org and host of others. She is a certified life coach from ICF, an Arhatic Yogi from Pranic Healing Foundation of India as well as taken Kriya Yoga Diksha from YSS/SRF. She is an active mindfulness practitioner
- Working with Masters and Doctoral Students on their research journey right from deciding their research topic to working on their abstracts, literature review and methodology. We like to work only with scholars who are passionate about research and would like to produce good quality original research projects and papers.
- Partnering with NGOs and small enterprises to design their monitoring and evaluation frameworks or help to design their impact evaluation and research studies
- Helping Citizen advocacy groups to structure and design their research and documentation requirements or conduct feedback surveys for them
- Capacity building for budding researchers on research methodology and survey design through structured course offerings
- Structuring community engagement strategies and projects for Universities and Colleges